September 2, 2010

Year of Flowers Thank You


I wanted to make a thank you card, and to use my new Papertrey Ink Year of Flowers: Gladiolus set. I stamped the main image on cream paper, colored with Copics, and stamped "Thank you" from another new PTI set, Fillable Frames #7.


It looked pretty at that point, but I saw Nichole Heady's card with the glitter, and thought that would be a great way to finish it off. I used little dabs of glue in the center of the flowers, and sprinkled Dazzling Diamonds over it (and of course, all over my work table!) I'm really liking using the glittery stuffs now. I have had them in my stash for awhile, but just didn't know how fun they can be!


Stamps: PTI Paper: PTI Vintage Cream Ink: Palette Noir Technique:Copics Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds (SU!)

No comments: