October 6, 2010

PTI Masculine Birthday


I wanted to make a card using the PTI set "Through The Trees". It's a fun set, and I love being able to make the trees any season. I used the Rock and Roll technique to stamp the leaves by first stamping them in Marigold, then rocking the outer part of the stamp in a red (sorry, I don't remember which one!) I stamped the truck in Chocolate Chip and also stamped the background on the brown background in the same color.

Again, loving these background stamps! They're so easy to do, but add a lot to the card.

The sentiment was stamped with PTI's "Birthday Basics" on Marigold paper. I trimmed it down and punched the sides with my corner punch. I popped it up on dimensionals, and added a red Baker's Twine ribbon around the whole thing.

Stamps: PTI - Through The Trees, Birthday Basics, Tin Types Background Paper: PTI Cream, SU Chocolate Chip, Marigold Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Marigold, unknown red Accessories:PTI Baker's Twine

No comments: